To install CyberPanel on OVHcloud, follow the steps below:
- Provision a server: Start by provisioning a server from OVHcloud. You can choose the server specifications based on your requirements.
- Login to the server: Once the server is provisioned, log in to it using a terminal or SSH client.
- Update the server: Before starting the installation process, it is recommended to update the server packages. You can use the following commands to update the server:
sudo apt update sudo apt upgrade
For CentOS systems, use
yum instead of
- Download the CyberPanel installer: Download the CyberPanel installation script using the following command:
curl -sSL https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh | sudo sh
- Run the installer: Execute the installer script by running the following command:
- Provide installation details: The installer will prompt you to enter some installation details, such as the desired admin password and the hostname/domain name to associate with CyberPanel.
- Complete installation: The installation process will take some time to complete. Once finished, you will see a message confirming the successful installation.
- Access the CyberPanel control panel: Open a web browser and navigate to https://your_server_ip:8090 or https://your_domain:8090. You will be presented with the CyberPanel login page.
- Log in to CyberPanel: Enter the admin username (admin by default) and the password set during installation. Click on the "Login" button to access the CyberPanel control panel.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed CyberPanel on your OVHcloud server. From here, you can start configuring your websites, domains, and additional features using CyberPanel's intuitive interface.
What is the default email client available in CyberPanel?
The default email client available in CyberPanel is RainLoop.
How to troubleshoot common issues in CyberPanel installation?
There are several common issues that can arise during the installation of CyberPanel. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can follow to resolve them:
- Verify System Requirements: Ensure that your server meets the minimum system requirements to run CyberPanel. Check the documentation or website for the exact requirements and compare them with your server's specifications.
- Checking Port Availability: CyberPanel uses specific ports for its services. Make sure that the necessary ports (e.g., 80, 8090) are not blocked by the firewall or occupied by other services. You can use the 'netstat' command to check the port status.
- Firewall Configuration: If you are using a firewall, make sure that it is properly configured to allow traffic for CyberPanel services. Open the required ports or create firewall rules to enable access.
- DNS Configuration: Ensure that your DNS settings are correct. Properly configure the A record and ensure that it points to the correct IP address of your server.
- Verify Dependencies: CyberPanel depends on various software packages like Python, OpenLiteSpeed, and MariaDB. Check if all the required dependencies are installed on your server and make sure they are correctly configured.
- Log Analysis: Check the log files for any error messages or warnings. The log files can provide valuable insights into the cause of the installation issues. Look for log files in the CyberPanel installation directory or refer to the documentation for their specific locations.
- Internet Connectivity: Ensure that your server has an active and stable internet connection. A slow or unreliable internet connection can cause issues during the installation process.
- Firewall Blocking Internet Access: Check if your server's firewall is blocking internet access. Sometimes, firewalls can prevent outgoing connections, which can hinder the installation process. Temporarily disable the firewall or create appropriate rules to allow internet access.
- Clean Installation: If you encounter consistent issues during the installation, consider performing a clean installation of the operating system. This can help eliminate any potential conflicts or misconfigurations that may have occurred during previous installation attempts.
If you are unable to resolve the issues using these troubleshooting steps, it's recommended to consult the official CyberPanel documentation or seek support from the CyberPanel community or support team.
What is CyberPanel and its features?
CyberPanel is a web hosting control panel powered by OpenLiteSpeed. It offers a variety of features that make it a popular choice for managing websites. Some of its notable features include:
- High Performance: CyberPanel utilizes the high-performance OpenLiteSpeed web server, which is known for its speed and efficiency compared to other web servers like Apache or Nginx.
- One-Click Installation: It provides an easy and quick installation process, allowing users to set up their websites and servers with just a few clicks.
- LiteSpeed Cache: CyberPanel includes built-in LiteSpeed cache support, which helps improve website loading times, optimize server resources, and increase overall performance.
- WordPress Manager: It offers a built-in WordPress manager, enabling users to manage multiple WordPress installations through a single interface, including easy installation, updates, backups, and security management.
- Email Services: CyberPanel provides support for managing email accounts and services, including creating email accounts, managing email forwarders, and setting up email spam filters.
- DNS Management: It includes a DNS manager that allows users to manage domain names, create DNS records, and configure DNS settings.
- FTP and File Manager: CyberPanel offers an easy-to-use FTP manager and file manager, allowing users to upload, download, and manage files on their server.
- SSL/TLS Support: It provides integrated Let's Encrypt SSL certificate support, making it easy to secure websites with free SSL/TLS certificates.
- Git Integration: CyberPanel allows users to deploy their websites using Git repositories, making it convenient for developers to manage and deploy applications.
- Cloud Integration: It has integration with various cloud platforms including AWS, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode, allowing users to deploy their websites or server instances on these platforms directly within CyberPanel.
Overall, CyberPanel provides a user-friendly and feature-rich environment for managing websites, servers, and related services.
What is the default firewall configuration in CyberPanel?
The default firewall configuration in CyberPanel is to allow all incoming traffic and block all outgoing traffic.
How to add an email account in CyberPanel on OVHcloud?
To add an email account in CyberPanel on OVHcloud, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your CyberPanel admin interface. You can access it by navigating to your server's IP address followed by ":8090" in your web browser (e.g., http://your_server_ip:8090).
- Once you are logged in, click on the "Email" icon from the main dashboard.
- On the next screen, click on the "Create Mail Account" button.
- Fill in the required information for your new email account, such as the email address you want to create, the password for the account, and the quota (storage space) you want to allocate. You can also set up a forwarding address if you wish.
- After entering the details, click on the "Create" button to create the email account. You will see a success message once the account is successfully created.
- To access the newly created email account, you can either use a mail client like Outlook or Thunderbird, or you can log in to the webmail interface by navigating to "http://your_server_ip:2096" in your web browser. On the webmail interface, enter the email address and password for the account to access your emails.
That's it! You have successfully added an email account in CyberPanel on OVHcloud.
What is LiteSpeed Cache and how to utilize it in CyberPanel?
To utilize LiteSpeed Cache in CyberPanel, follow these steps:
- Install the LiteSpeed Cache plugin: Log in to your CyberPanel administration panel, go to "Plugins" and search for "LiteSpeed Cache". Click on "Install" to install the plugin.
- Activate the LiteSpeed Cache: After the installation is complete, go to "Websites" and select the domain you want to enable LiteSpeed Cache for. Click on the "Website Settings" button next to the domain and go to the "LiteSpeed Cache" tab.
- Enable LiteSpeed Cache: Switch the "LiteSpeed Cache" option to "On" and configure other settings according to your requirements. You can adjust cache expiration time, cache public HTML, private HTML, control panel, and more.
- Save the changes: After making the desired changes, click on the "Save" button to save the settings and enable LiteSpeed Cache for your website.
LiteSpeed Cache will now start caching static content and serving it to users from memory, resulting in improved page loading speeds and reduced server load. It also supports dynamic content caching and offers various advanced features, such as ESI (Edge Side Includes) and image optimization, to further enhance website performance.